Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Yes, yes, I'm late!!

Yes, I know I'm SUPER late in updating how the T/G weekend went!!

The food was AWESOME!! but the company was incomparable!!

My niece Becky, nephew Jesse and I stayed up until midnight hooked on playing Dutch Blitz ... I'm addicted now, LOL!! (Thanks Becky!!)

Then the next morning we all headed over to the HSWP ... all ten of us!
Yes, we were missing a couple of members but we took lots of pictures till my very handsome nephew (Jesse) ran out of BATTERIES!!!

We did take lots of family photos though! It was a wonderful time had by all!
It was Sam and Abby's first time there and they REALLY enjoyed it!



Josh being a manatee! LOL

My nephew David doing the same!

Our girls being as silly as possible - LOL!

Family photo at the entrance! (Taken by the clerk!)


Walking down the pathways at HSWP.

It was really fun and if you live in FL .... I recommend you going.

We saw the 48 yr old Hippo out of the water for the first time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was so neat to be that close to such a large creation!!!

Thank you Father in Heaven that I'm not a Hippo!!!!


No comments: