Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Just got back!

Yep, it me again (who else right? lol)

Thank you for all the concerned email everyone, I love you all! I just last night got home from almost a 4 day stay at the hospital!


EVIL BAD KIDNEY INFECTION

I was on 2 different anti-biotic through IV and on a constant saline/potassium drip. My potassium was dangerously low and no they didn't give me a bunch of bananas to eat (Cindy! lol)

I'll update more later.

I'm so tired and so busy, not to mention still taking anti-biotic's for the next 2 WEEKS!!!!!!!!!!

That I might delay in post some.
Please be patient, but I wanted to let everyone know what was up with me!

I love you all very much (and Mum ... I MISS YOU!!!)

Faithfully in Christ,
AutiMama

1 comment:

Garden Gnome said...

Sorry to hear you were so ill, AutiMama! I hope you are feeling better soon.