Wednesday, October 10, 2007

CLEAN, CLEANERS, CLEAN!


Ok, so if any of you are like me (and you poor thing if you are!) I like to keep a clean house and I like to live as organically as possible and within our means!

But I am just blown away with all the chemicals that are in our cleaners! I remember just using vinegar to clean glass and counters and it worked great!!! Lemon and baking soda were life savers and NOW???

Now there are so many chemicals in our cleaners that soon, we are going to need Hazmat suits just to clean our homes!!!! LOL -funny but true!


Here is are some sites that list Home-Made cleaners or at least cleaners that aren't so harmful ... oh and remember to try and keep your windows open as much as possible and not only when you clean but throughout the year. The air inside your home is 7 times more polluted than the outside air!!


WEBSITES:
Positively Feminine
CLEAN AND GREEN
CLEANING RECIPES
SEVENTH GENERATION PRODUCTS
MAKE YOUR OWN CLEANERS

PIONEER THINKING

THE DOLLAR STRETCHER
MAKING THEM YOURSELF

MRS. CLEAN

DO IT YOURSELF (does have a racy picture as soon as it loads, so you may want to view it alone *argh! those advertisments ruin it for everyone!!)


Well those should get you on your way!!!
I hope they help ... now I'm off to make some wipes!!!


No comments: