Wednesday, October 31, 2007

update on me and my infection ~ oy` vey!!

Ok so I just got back from the ER a while ago and GUESS WHAT!!!???!!!

Yes, I have a Kidney Infection and bad one too. The doc said I had waaaaaaaaaaaaay too many white blood cells in my urine so that is not a good sign and he also shared with me that if I would have waited another day or two, we would be talking sepsis!!

That's NEVER a good thing eh~!

Thanks to my wonderful husband, awesome SIL, beautiful niece, selfless MIL and a wouldn't-trade-for-anything-in-the-world-friend = KIMMIE~~!!


For helping me through this day~!

The nurse gave me a shot of some kind of antibiotic, because quite frankly the doctor INSISTED, I declined the pain killer shot, and sent me on my way with a VERY expensive antibiotic ($140.00 for 10 pills!!!!!!!!!!!!!) call "Levaquin" supposedly the strongest antibiotic?

He (doc) said he didn't know how I made it this long but you know what ... I do!

Our God is an AWESOME God and HE preserved me and protect me.
"
Psalms 34:7-8 The angel of the LORD encampeth round about them that fear him, and delivereth them. O taste and see that the LORD is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in him. "




Mind you ppl, the antibiotic shot hurt more than my kidney's did! and still does!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was a wicked shot!!

Well I'm tired and I need to get some sleep ~

God bless you all and never forget ~ God is faithful and NEVER late!!

No comments: